Your First Visit
When you first arrive at our dental office, we’ll ask you to sign and fill out new patient forms if you have not already done so. After a few minutes, we’ll call you in and have you sit in the dental chair until your doctor is ready. When your doctor is ready, they’ll ask you any questions regarding your current oral health as well as your goals moving forward. New patient visits include an exam, digital X-rays and pictures via our intraoral camera.
Dental Savings Plan
Even if you don’t have dental insurance, it’s still incredibly important that you get your necessary dental appointments done and out of the way. That’s why My Family Dental – Novi offers an in-house dental savings plan that works to reduce your overall dental care costs. Not only can you avoid the fees often associated with dental insurance, but you can get discounts on treatments like crowns, fillings, root canals and extractions.
Payment & Finance Options
My Family Dental gladly accepts major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
CareCredit® is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer zero interest financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you need, when you need it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com.
As a reminder, here are some of the enhanced safety standards that you can continue to expect:
- Our team members are screened daily for COVID-19 risk factors and all team members will have their temperatures monitored daily.
- Upon scheduling an appointment, a COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire will be provided to you. This questionnaire must be completed before you arrive at the office. This is a requirement by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for all medical and dental visits.
- We recommend that patient documents are completed prior to your appointment. All paperwork will remain outside of the treatment areas.
- We have implemented a Concierge Service – from Car to Chair. Upon arrival at our office, we recommend that you wait in your vehicle and give us a call to check-in. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter, and one of our team members will personally escort you directly into your thoroughly disinfected treatment room.
- Every person entering the office is encouraged to wear a facial covering or face mask
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment. We will also confirm that all patients are fever-free with a contactless thermometer upon your arrival.
- We will ask that all patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need assistance, we ask that this be limited to a single person if possible. If a patient is accompanied by a guest, we recommend that the guest waits outside of the office. However, we have created social distancing space in our reception/waiting area if required.
- At the start of your appointment, patients are asked to wash their hands and pre-rinse for 60 seconds with a disinfecting oral rinse.
- Room Disinfection – We have extended patient appointments to allow for adequate time for our teams to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments. This includes all surfaces and objects (even door knobs!) in treatment areas, bathrooms, hallways, reception, front desk, etc.
- Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children’s toys, etc., as these items are difficult to disinfect.
- Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). You may see face shields, caps, shoe covers, gowns, gloves and masks, but you can be rest assured we’re smiling underneath them.